Family Health Naturally
Helping you bring health to your family
Family Health Naturally was created to help you take control back of your health and the health of your family. Christina Mathewson is a health and wellness coach with personal experience with the GAPS diet, fermentation expert, health blogger @ The Joy of the Home, owner of Family Health Naturally. As a mother of 7 beautiful children, Christina knows the challenges that many mothers face, trying to maintain the health of a growing family. She works with a passion for seeing people set free from the restrictions of illness and disease.
Learning with passion to bring health to our families.
Along with offering private one on one and group coaching both online and in clinic, Family Health Naturally offer a range of workshops to teach you how to make wholesome healing foods in your own home.
Private and small group workshops including:
- Beginners Fermenting
- Fermented Beverages
- Vegetable Fermenting
- Fermented Condiments
- Fermented Tonics
- Introduction into the GAPS Diet
- The Real Healthy Kids Workshops, written by Naturopath Sally Gray
- Preconception, Birth & Beyond: Creating Exceptional Baby Health
- Nourishing Child Health Naturally: The first aid & health management for Kids
- Nourishing Foundations
- Kids snacks & lunches
- Grain free Baking & Treats
- Sensational Sourdough!
- The Healing Power of Nature. Trust in the body's inherent wisdom to heal itself.
- Identify and Treat the Causes. Look beyond the symptoms to the underlying cause.
- First Do No Harm. ...
- Doctor as Teacher. ...
- Treat the Whole Person. ...
Disclaimer: All the information contained within this website is of the nature of general comment only. It is not in any way recommended as individual advice. Any use of the information contained on this website is at the reader's discretion. The authors and publisher of this website do not assume any responsibilities whatsoever under any conditions or circumstances.
* It is recommended that the reader obtains Medical advice from a trained profession