This is a personal fave as I adore broccoli! I can’t stress enough how wonderful it is to be able to not only extend the shelf life of home grown veg but to add in the goodness of probiotics to boot!
I love these florets with herbs and olive oil drizzled over and served with BBQ , sooooooooooo good!
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 1/2 tsp juniper berries
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 TBS of whey
- Add broccoli to the 1 litre jar
- Add coriander seeds, juniper berries, salt and whey
- Fill jar with filtered water
- Let ferment on the bench for2 days
- Move to cold storage ready to consume, will last up to 9 months.